June 3, 2014

Enormous Cables and End of the World Yarn

I'm fairly certain I've mentioned the yarn that was bought at the Mayan Apocalypse sale a number of times and now I can finally inform you that I am finished making my little lapghan.  It's lovely for throwing across your legs when you curl up in an arm chair to read a book, but really, it's not very big, so mostly that's all it's good for, but man-oh-man is it pretty.


This yarn is super super warm and I love the colour (it's also super warm. heh.  Yeah, I know, I'm not funny.)  It knit up great and was quite lovely to work with, even if I don't enjoy 10 stitch cables.  :)

Must say, I sort of love this little blanket.  I'm a little sad that I didn't have more yarn to work with, but really $24, 8 balls, PURE wool.  It was a steal.

No comments: